Friday, June 5, 2009

Laughter Yoga


I am on my way to Chicago this weekend with my friend Lynne, to attend a Laughter Yoga Workshop....they say laughter is the best medicine...it is a great way to destress....70% of illness such as heart disease, high blood pressure, anxiety and depression are stress induced...in addition laughter is infectious, free and does not require thinking ......what a concept...


Well Lynne and I are ready for this workshop weekend, after a long week....a time to destress, relax and get caught up on friendships....maybe we can bring back what we learned and teach it to others....watch, do, teach.....spread the laughter...

1 comment:

  1. Hello, beachgirl! Nice blog!

    It's funny you talk about repurposing, I did a post about that a few days ago. I'm not really 'green' but I try.

    I LOVE that trunk you got, and you decorated it beautifully!

    Have a great weekend at your workshop, sounds interesting.

    I'll be reading.

    ReplyDelete